- Forest honey is harvested from naturally build bee hives found in trees of Indian forests.
- We do not add any flavours to it
- It contains high pollen content.
- It has high moisture content due to high humidity in forest area, hence more liquid
- we do not reduce moisture content of forest honey by heating, as it will reduce quality of honey.
- Due to high pollen, the taste depends upon the pollen in honey.
- Strong in aroma due to high pollen content.
- Dark in colour.
- Taste will be completely different form less pollen honey but still sweet.
- Kids will not like high pollen honey due to pollen smell, but suitable for adults.
- Not preferred for mixing with tea or juices, as pollen will float on top of the tea or juices.
- The pollen taste will effect the taste of tea and other food stuffs
Return to Products page